FAQs (Frequent Asked Questions) / Help
There are several reasons i wrote this FAQ page, mainly is to solve your problem immediately that you no need to email me and ask me then wait for my answer! Anyway, i do this is also to avoid some stupid one who didnt know how to read and keep asking the same questions over and over again! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ASK! Dont make me angry OK?
To read Files from my blog, please make sure you have these softwares installed in your computer.
1.Browser: I recommend Firefox or Chrome than Internet Explorer…
Go and Get firefox or chrome now!
2.Adobe Reader: I know some of you have adobe reader or adobe acrobat reader installed… BUT Please make sure your version is Adove Reader 8.0 OR ABOVE!
So get the latest version of adobe reader now!
3. WinRAR (For some case only): This is a shareware, i dont upload full version to you all at this moment first… Later.
If you are getting the message “bad encrypt dictionary”, Please check your adobe reader’s version.
All pdf supplied here only compatible with Adobe Reader 8.0 or above!
1. Where to register? Where to login?
No no no no no no no! You dont need to register and login anymore! Hurray!
1. Why they are so many download links? Which one should i download from?
ANYONE! In fact, i upload to at least 2 mirror so that if one link is dead you still have another one as a backup. And three different mirrors i used in 2010 (Posterous, Google Docs, and Mediafire) had different functions and uses. Try them out and choose which one suits you the most!
2. Why the file names seems weird when i downloading from posterous links? Can i solve this problem?
Well, i do face the same problem too! I had contacted posterous and they havent give me a good answer yet. Anyway, i think that is the limitation of the system. To solve the file name problem, you can choose to use other mirrors, OR download the RAR files pack provided. After you unRAR the file the file name will looks fine on your computer
3.How to download from Rapidshare?
4.How to download from Mediafire?
Read Here TOO!
5. Mediafire links not working. How?
For most of the case, mediafire links will always work, it wont die. But sometimes, the server may not be available and cause the download is not available. Just try it another time. If the same problem do exist after few tries, let me know. Post a comment and i’ll fix it or provide another mirror for you.
6. Joshua, seems that the link had been broken. Please fix it back?
No problem. Just report to me by posting a comment or let me know via the contact me page. Please specific which link is broken and the post url also! I will try to fix it ASAP!
7. I had downloaded the file but I can’t open it. WHY?
For pdf files, please make sure you had installed Adobe Reader 8.0 or above.
If you haven’t had the software installed, please download it from here. No worry, it is a freeware!
If you had installed Adobe Reader but still cannot open, probably the file had corrupt. Try downloading it again. If the same problem occurs, please contact me. I will try to fix it ASAP!
8. Hey the file im downloaded doesnt match the description on the post. How come?
OK, if you click on a link said Sejarah but when you open the downloaded file, its not Sejarah but something else, means i had made a mistake. Do me a favor by letting me know. just post a comment will do. Thanks
9. I see this when i try to download from Google Docs link(s)
Log out your google account and try again. Or use other mirror.
1. I have tips /papers and wanted to submit to you. How to so do?
You just need to send it via email to:
For more details, please contact me personally!
2. Will you use my tips that I submitted to you?
This will depends. I will judge the content first before posting it up! If I discover the content is not that useful, I won’t post it up! If you discover your materials haven’t shown up on my blog after two weeks, feel free to email and ask! I will give a reason for why I’m doing so!
3. Usually how long do you take for my tips/papers to appear on your blog?
If I decided want to use your materials, I will post it up according to its usefulness and how much materials that I have in hand and still haven’t post up! It may take up to two weeks time for me to publish those materials. ! If you discover your materials haven’t shown up on my blog after two weeks, feel free to email and ask! I will give a reason for why I’m doing so!
4. I discover a site that contains many useful materials! And I would like to share with you!
You can always do so by email me the blog/forum/website address or a specific blog post or forum post! I will appreciate your work!
1. Can I request papers or tips?
You CAN request anything that is available on the net. Like you want a file from a site to be published here, you may ask me to do so. Use the contact page to do so!
2. Can I take those links and publish it to my blog? Or any other forum?
You CAN and you are welcome to do so. But make sure you put a clickable credit for me (http://edu.joshuatly.com). Thanks for doing so!
Comments and Shoutbox Rules.
1. Can I post comment on your post / shoutbox?
YES! All comments are welcome. But please don’t do SPAMMING! This is strictly not allowed!
Bare in mind that admin have the right to delete or edit any comment that you had made!
And remember, all comments you posted are counted to participate the Reader’s Reward Program!
2. Can I share my papers/links via shoutbox or comment?
NO! You can’t do so. If you want to share something with the others, please submit it to me first! Any comments that contain links will be deleted! Please take note about that!
3. Why my comment wont appear after i post it up?
It make take up to 1 week before i moderate your comment. And i have the right to not allow your comment to be published.
1. Can i copy the content on your blog and post it somewhere else on my blog?
YES you can do so but remember, always give me credit.
What i ask for is only a clickable link to my site/blog post either on the top or bottom on every blog post you made that content my work.
2. Can i copy your links too?
YES you can copy parts or all my mirror links provided you give me credit.
3. Can i recompile the files that taken from your site?
Technically you cant but if you found a way to do that, i cant stop you. But always give me credit.
4. Who hold the copyright of the materials on this blog/website?
Some materials on my blog is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Malaysia and most of the trial papers and materials copyright are still belongs to the original author.
5. I saw my work on this blog, (or i doesnt have proper credit to me), and i want you to take it down. How can i do so?
Write a letter to me regarding the issue, and i’ll see what can i do for you.
If you own the copyright of the file and you dont want it to be appear on this site, i’ll happily take it down.
Cant get your answer from this FAQ, nevermind, feel free to contact me for the solution to your answer!
Im still in the process of improving this FAQs and also my blog!
v2.1 (19/09/2010) Minor update about download FAQ.